Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Armed with a new laptop...here I blog!

Well, here it is...my first blog! Or should I say, PDJ's first blog baby! Yes, I will randomly be referring to myself in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd person throughout my blogs... Cause that's what PDJ likes to do (but I don't, so it'll just be him that does it). =) Anyways, back to the topic at hand...my first blog! And it's being done on my brand new laptop! In fact, this is the first new laptop I've ever bought. Wanted one for 2 years now, but forced myself to wait....and wait.....and wait. I've waited for the right price to find a machine with the specs I wanted. Well, it was a little more than my set budget, but not much and I got a killer deal on it so....that's good enough! It is an HP dv6500, fully loaded including webcam and fingerprint reader! How cool is that? Yes, for all of you people out there that have yet to experience a fingerprint reader....behold:


Isn't it beautiful? And somehow (don't ask me how), it works amazingly well. Want to log in? Swipe your finger! Want to unlock it? Swipe your finger! Want to log in to a site or check your email? Swipe your finger! No more passwords...just a quick swipe of the finger and you're in! Way of the future I tell ya! Okay, so obviously I am a bit of a tech geek at heart...ALRIGHT, I'm a big tech geek at heart! Yes, complicated devices such as this fascinate me. The more complicated and electronic it is, the more intrigued I am. And also, if it can be broken...I will break it! But I'll save that little character trait for other posts (plenty of them I'm sure).

Well world...I just wanted to pop in and say hello! PDJ now has a blog... Let the fan base start building! =)

1 comment:

bycourt. said...

Welcome to the fabulously fun (yet somewhat geeky) world of blogging! I knew you couldn't resist the urge forever! :)