Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Unexpected Inspiration

Just a quick blurb tonight, but before I go to bed, I have to share my enthusiasm and new found inspiration! Through an email forward today, I have been inspired by people. Just people in general...and how creative they can be! First off, major kudos goes out to Liv at LivFilms.com for all her creativity. Yes, she's incredibly sexy and normally ends most of her videos in her underwear, but what really got me to check out her blog site was her talent and creative ideas for short films. I swear, I swear, I swear! =) It wasn't her constant stripping(but it doesn't hurt of course....as even she admits). What's most impressive though is that the girl is very intelligent, well-spoken, and driven to succeed...and it shows! I have no idea where she comes up with this stuff, but alot of her videos are absolutely hilarious and very clever. I particularly like this one and this one. =) My hat's off to you Liv...you've inspired me to start shooting some of my own! (although I'll leave the stripping to you for decency's sake)

Secondly, through watching some of Liz's vids hosted on MetaCafe.com, I stumbled across an entire community of people that create short little videos that are truly amazing. Some are funny, some are informational....and some are even both! One of my favorites so far is KipKay.com who posts an eclectic set of how to and info/hacking videos. Love it! I couldn't stop watching til I saw every single one on his site! Keep up the great work. And then there's sites that are obviously out there for the primary purpose of making a little extra cash. But ya know what? I don't mind the ones that make money off of views, but still offer great entertainment or information to the public (for free). Take SexyTie.com for instance...it's simply that--a video blog site of average girls, being sexy (in a classy way for a change), teaching men how to tie a ties properly. Cool!

Anyways, time for bed, but I just had to give a salute to those creative people out there that have used technology to help entertain & even educate me today... I hope to join your ranks sometime soon! =)

No comments: